Greenwood Park is a 13,000 square foot indoor / outdoor restaurant, bar, beer garden and event space created out of an old gas station & mechanic shop with 60 beer tap lines, an indoor bar, an outdoor cargo bar, 3 bocce ball courts and a seasonal menu.
- Indoor fireplace/ outdoor heat lamps
- Wifi, TVs, full sound system & DJ set up
- Bar menu with vegetarian & vegan options
- 60 beers on tap in 24 local, national and imported varieties
- Specialty cocktails, cider and wine.
- Happy hour noon-7 pm, Monday thru Friday $2 off all drinks!
- Family friendly. 21+ after 7 pm
- Live DJs, pig roasts and other fun events weekly
- Available for private parties & rentals
555 7th Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11215
(between 19th & 20th St.)
View Greenwood Park in a larger map
Sunday – Thursday: 12pm to 2am
Friday – Saturday: 12pm to 3am
Strictly 21 + permitted after 7pm
Sunday – Thursday: 12pm to 12am
Friday – Saturday: 12pm to 2am